Corratec X-Vert Pro 29 Neon Blue/White
LPC/Low Profile Chainstay
First-class forward drive and a clean chain stay, completely free from chain-rattling. Even a road bike with a triple chain set is safe from chain damage to the frame.
Included in nearly all corratec bikes.
Optimized For Double
The kinematic is designed and optimized for double chainrings.
Press-fit Bottom Bracket
- The Press Fit bottom bracket is lighter and through the larger diameter of the crank also more stable than a traditional bottom bracket.
- Worn out threads are a thing of the past.
- The head tube is specially reinforced to accommodate force more efficiently.
29" Wheel Size
- Larger wheel size rolls better. A 29" wheel require about 8% less energy than the 26" wheel version. The 29“ wheel takes longer to get going, but rolls easily and quickly over rocks and roots, which brings an additional advantage and more comfort.
- Larger wheels roll over obstacles more easily. The ability of a wheel to roll over obstacles is proportional to its size. A 29" wheel, which is about 10% larger than a 26" wheel, can roll over 10% larger obstacles. The larger diameter wheels have more angular momentum so they lose less speed to obstacles and rough sections.
- 29" bikes tend to offer taller riders a more "natural" frame geometry.
Internal Cable Routing
- Internal Cable Routing inside the frame for protection and a stylish design.